The bathroom is probably the most used room in the house, and you need to keep your bathroom clean to maintain your personal hygiene. Though most people tend to choose simple functional shower frames, and design their bathroom with white tiles and large storage cupboards. Nowadays, you can find several bathroom accessories and you can give a contemporary touch to your bathroom.
#5 best bathroom designs that can make your renovation easy:
Much like your visit to the salon once in a while, even bathrooms need to be taken care of and given a glow package. Here are the basic trends doing rounds this new decade:
- Quirky Colors – A mundanely white tiled bathroom with grey and beige aesthetics is reserved now for hospitals, while houses take on more quirky and bizarre colors like bright orange, shades of pastel blue or even panoramic pink extravagant layouts are making statements around Australia. Explore more dynamic and bold color themes for your bathroom.
- Unique Accessories – The only way to make a small bathroom feel large is to add unique and large vanities that make the room feel large. Adding just a single accessory to your bathroom design not only adds character to the bathroom but also leaves add extra storage space. If you have a small bathroom then you can add a mirror in your bathroom and install them on your bathroom walls. It will reflect the lights inside your bathroom and make it large.
- Funky Tiles – Leave out the symmetrically large tiles and replace them with tiles of varying sizes and patterns, giving it a unique and refreshing look. Biscuit tiles or mirror tiles can also be used to revamp the entire bathroom.
- Featured Lighting – Placing a proper lighting system in your bathroom is as much a necessity as placing a chandelier in your living room or ornamental lighting in your bedroom. You can add some LEDs in your bathroom to save your power consumption cost.
- Fancy Fixtures and Tapware – Replacing your boring taps and other fixtures with a cheap yet fancy choice of tap work, along with matching fixtures, you will elevate the entire bathroom design; One that will resonate with soothing and calming tones. The use of bold colors like black, copper-based metallic shades, or gold matte shade for their handles and shower rods will enhance the energy level of the bathroom too.
Now that you have an idea of how to set up your bathroom, here are some tips to make your bathroom feel more trendy and updated.
- Shift to Sensory Showers – With sensory shower fixtures, you can have the spa experience right at home at a one-time investment alone. These personalized shower models help enhance your bathroom design and also give a refurbished look.
- Use Thematic Fixtures and Accessories – When all the accessories and fixtures match, the entire bathroom comes together and appears professionally designed.
- Eco-Friendly Furnishing – Australia takes nature very seriously and insists on making every effort to safeguard the planet and protect nature. By using eco-friendly materials such as refurbished decors, bamboo products, etc not only will you be creating less carbon footprint, but also enjoy a natural treatment for your body.
- Use Single lever Tapware – Gone are the days of multiple levers for a tap. Single levers appear sleek and are easy to handle. This feature will go easy on your budget and make the bathroom design appear elegant and sophisticated.
- Scandi Accents – Use of minimalistic Scandi accents helps imbibe a natural look to the bathroom and merges the contemporary with raw textures.
With the help of these tips and tricks, you can layout the perfect bathroom design of the decade in a snap. Don’t forget to light the scented candles!